Thursday, September 10, 2015

FREE, you say?

Hey blog peeps. I know it's been a while since I've blogged...had much going on this summer (including my mother getting sick and ending up with open heart surgery -- her recovery is going as well as can be expected, but it's still keeping me busy), plus I spent the month of August re-doing my website bit by bit (because Google said the previous version wasn't mobile compliant). It is now and I launched it over the US Labor Day weekend. Check it out!! (You didn't think I wouldn't use any purple, did you?)

I also redid The Keeper Shelf authors excerpt book, IT'S IN HIS KISS, and it has a sexy new cover. We are now offering it for FREE. Discover a new-to-you author today. 

The passionate struggle against temptation, that breathless anticipation, or the ultimate rush of total surrender . . .

Whether you like it sweet or sizzling, It’s In His Kiss is guaranteed to satisfy. Nine authors cross time, space, and genres to bring you some of their most provocative scenes.

FREE at all major eBook retailers:


Even though all this has put me behind schedule, I still had time to write. I've finished the first draft of TWILIGHT RISING, the short novella to follow CHASING SHADOWS in my Psychic Justice series. I also have a cover... another great image of Alex and Juliana. I'll reveal the cover to my newsletter subscribers first, and subscribers will get a chance to sign up (first come, first served) to receive a FREE copy of TWILIGHT RISING (30 copies will be up for grabs). Sign up to my Newsletter now.

I expect to release TWILIGHT RISING in November. Read more about TWILIGHT RISING.

There you have it! I hope you all had a wonderful summer. Since I didn't get to go on vacation this year (boo hiss), I'll leave you with this photo from last year's beach vacation.