Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tribute to Halloween -- Creepy Movie Quotes

My tribute to Halloween…popular, scary movie quotes from classic movies. What are some of your favorite creepy movie quotes? Or which one of these do you like best?
 
She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you? (Norman Bates - Psycho)

Close your eyes and count to seven, when you wake you'll be in heaven. (Chucky - Child's Play 2)  

The only person that I let in on the fact that I was still alive was a six-year-old kid. I'm gonna be six years old again. Well, John, it's been fun, but I gotta go. I have a date with six-year-old boy... and you have a date with death. (Chucky - Child's Play)  

I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blind, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the DEVIL'S eyes! I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up for I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... EVIL! (Dr. Sam Loomis - Halloween)  

I'm gonna split you in two. (Fred Krueger - A Nightmare on Elm Street)  

A boy's best friend is his mother. (Norman Bates - Psycho)  

Listen to them: the children of the night. What sweet music they make. (Vlad Dracula - Dracula) [about the wolves that are howling]